Custom pet portrait - the perfect personalized wall art gift for any pet lover!
Custom digital painting or memorial request process:
1. Send a crisp and clear photo(s)
2. Options for orientation and set up will be sent to you for your approval
3. A prelim sketch will be sent to you, along with updates on the portrait along the way
4. Once approved, the final draft portrait will be sent to your email address as a jpeg attachment – like a photo (there are no shipping costs!)
5. The image can be printed up to ~ 18×24 and can be used over and over again
6. The image can be uploaded to a variety of websites to create prints, stretched canvases, coffee mugs, T shirts, totes – just about anything!
7. If you are not able to print your image, I can upload your portrait, send you the link, and you can purchase your product of choice.
- A portrait generally takes 5 business days.
- Inability to meet the agreed upon deadline will be communicated.
- November and December turnaround may be extended based on seasonal activity. After mid December, a prelim sketch can minimally be provided with an IOU to complete the project by the end of December or in to January. Each portrait requires time to complete to your and my satisfaction!
***** “My husband cried when he saw the beautiful portrait of Cosmo. He said you captured him perfectly, especially his eyes. Thank you so much for sharing the gift of your talent.”
***** “Hello Lois, our dear friends surprised us with this wonderful portrait of Oliver. It is the most beautiful gift our family has ever received. So I wanted to send you a note to thank you for capturing Ollie’s spirit and his signature fluff! It is almost like he is alive again in the picture. His portrait is showcased on our mantle in our living room.”
***** “Fantastic customer service and beautiful work! This is my second time ordering and both times the art work has made many people’s heads turn, very realistic.”
***** “We were delighted with the portrait Lois did of our beloved lab, who passed away recently. She really captured the essence of Ruby! Lois was very easy to work with and finished our portrait very quickly.”
Copyright Lois Ivancin Tavaf. all rights reserved
Direct checkout, credit cards, and PayPal are accepted.
Payment must be made at time of purchase.
A non custom item file selected from the gallery can be downloaded at time of purchase.
Custom order payment is expected prior to receipt of a draft prelim sketch. When payment is received, the final image will be sent via convo or email generally within 5-10 business days.
November and December turnaround may be extended based on seasonal activity. After mid December, a prelim sketch can minimally be provided with an IOU to complete a project by the end of December or sooner. Direct contact with me is appreciated at this time of the year to consider options. Each portrait requires time to complete to your satisfaction!
The jpeg image will be sent to your email address. No shipping required.
Custom orders are subject to review by customers throughout the entire process from prelim sketch to final portrait. If you are not completely satisfied with the final painting a full refund will be transacted.
Custom orders are encouraged!
Personalized greetings can be added to a gallery item if desired.
Prices are negotiable depending on complexity of the request, detail, and overall time to complete the work.
How would you rate your overall experience with my shop? Please complete the feedback query upon item receipt.
The final custom product is a jpeg image that will be sent as an attachment to your email address.